Although multiplying the number of your ebooks can be time-consuming, tedious, and challenging, it is something that you can do as long as you follow these productivity tips:
1. Set up your goals. Before you start writing your ebooks, it would help if you can determine ahead of time how many exactly would you like to create in a specific period of time. Would you like to produce 2 ebooks every week? Perhaps you would like to finish and publish 4 ebooks every month. You will need to determine then how many pages each ebook will run. If you want to finish one 25-page ebook per week, you will need to commit yourself in writing at least 5 pages per day.
2. Prioritize your writing tasks. If you are dead serious in multiplying the number of your ebooks, you must put your writing tasks on top of your priority list. I recommend that you finish your writing assignment for the day first before you go out or do secondary tasks. You see, some unexpected things can happen all throughout the day and you don’t want your writing tasks to be sacrificed.
3. Do time boxing. Race against the clock without sacrificing the quality of your ebooks. Set a specific time when you need to finish your ebooks and do your best to beat it. This will allow you to focus on what you are doing and be conscious of the time that you might waste doing other unrelated tasks. I used to surf the internet and talk to my friends through instant messages while writing my ebooks. At the end of the day, I realized that that I only finish half of my job. This is when time boxing made a whole lot difference in my writing career.
4. Keep your focus. Take advantage of your creative juices when they start to flow. Strive to put everything into writing without really paying attention to your grammar and spelling errors (you can edit later). Also, don’t allow anything or anyone to disrupt you. You can write some place where you can be alone or where you will feel inspired.
5. Prepare yourself physically. You can be more productive if you feel good about yourself. Get at least 8 hours sleep, eat your breakfast, and do some stretching before you hit the keyboard. By doing so, you will not only be able to get in the mood but you’ll also most likely to produce quality content as well.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed a brand new free guide.