Have you ever thought about writing something and making a lot of money. Well, join the ever growing field of e-book writers. The key to writing and marketing a successful e-book is detailed in the following 7 keys to success.
E-books are becoming more and more popular over the years as a way to get information at the click of a mouse. More important it has become a way for anyone with a hobby or expertise to share their knowledge and make a great part time income or substantial full time income.
1. Know What You Know: Dont attempt to write an e-book on a topic that you have no knowledge about. It is much easier to write about a topic you have knowledge about plus your e-book will sound much more legitimate if you know what you are talking about.
2. Give Value: Try to have something more than what other people in the same niche are offering. If you want to give your customers good quality then you want to give them something that they cant get anywhere else. If you dont have anything new then give them a better version of what they can get anywhere else.
3. Tantalizing Title: Have a captivating title for your e-book. If there are six e-books being sold on the same topic, the title of your e-book is one factor that could help customers to choose your e-book. Your title needs to have a great call to action that will entice visitors to buy your e-book.
4. Words Tell & Pictures Sell: Be prepared to include screenshots and graphics in your e-book if it is required. Some e-books dont need screenshots or graphics, while other topics will require them. For example, if you are giving step by step instructions on a topic, then it is good to have screenshots of each instruction so the reader can see what they need to do.
5. Cover it Right: People, do judge a book by its cover. Have a great e-book cover created for your e-book. Your e-book will look so much more professional if it has a cover that your customers can see. It gives it a more real feeling. If you dont have the skills to create your own e-book cover then hire someone to create one for you.
6. Price it Right: Dont set the price of your e-book too high but dont set it too low either. It can be difficult deciding which price to sell your e-book at, as if you price it too high you might not get enough sales, but if you price it too low then you wont make as much profit. Try to find a price somewhere in the middle that will still make you a nice profit but will also give your customers good value for money.
7. Make it Readable PDF: If you type up your e-book using Microsoft Word, you might want to convert it to PDF format before selling it. By converting your e-book to PDF format then you are protecting any hyperlinks that you have in the book. PDF is also a widely used e-book format and is easy for your customer to read.
These 7 keys will give you a great start for writing and selling your own e-book online. It is a fantastic method for earning an income online. so have a go at creating your own e-book and enjoy the rewards it will bring
More Great Marketing Tips
Ralph Henry, has been involved in the network marketing and direct sales field for the past 6 years. He is an accomplished online and offline marketer. His passion and purpose is to teach people how to live life on their terms without limits. Visit My Blog