If you are relatively new in the information publishing business and still skeptical to create high ticket products like advanced coaching programs, you can jump start this endeavor by creating and selling electronic books. Depending on the length of your creations and the demand for your chosen topic, you can charge anywhere from $ 30-$ 250.
Here’s how you can create an ebook:
1. Know your audience. Do not even think about starting writing your ebooks without obtaining an in-depth knowledge about your potential readers. You will need to know the topics that they find interesting, the exact information that they are looking for, their preferred language and writing style, etc. It would be beneficial for you if you can get to know these people on a deeper level as this is the only way to make sure that you’ll be able to address all their needs and demands.
2. Bank on your skills and expertise. When choosing the best topics to write about, I recommend that you stick with those ones that you know very well and have actual experience on so you can be a great source of information to your readers. You can talk about your hobbies, topics that are related to your current and previous professions, or those topics that you have relevant trainings on. Just make sure that these topics have viable market online to increase your chances of making a sale.
3. Use conversational tone. One of the reasons why people do not really like reading traditional books these days is because they sound too stiff — boring to read. Write your ebooks as if you are just talking to a dear friend. Strive to sound warm, spontaneous, friendly, and enthusiastic all throughout. You can ask questions, empathize when needed, insert appropriate jokes, etc. so you can give your clients with great reading experience.
4. Perform an extensive research. You maybe very knowledgeable on your chosen subject but it will not hurt if you make some time and obtain more additional information that can make your ebooks more content-rich. Do not leave any stone unturned and strive to offer your readers with in-depth and complete information.
5. Use visuals. Online users easily get bored when reading ebooks that contain nothing but texts. Incorporate relevant images, illustrations, and even animations whenever appropriate. Just make sure that these will not affect your ebooks’ downloading time.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed a brand new free guide.